Watch – Fossil
He bakes! haha I know Sometimes I shock myself, since moving into my new home I have found myself entertaining baking, A very alien subjects that has rapidly become satisfying & rewarding. With my love for fitness & drive to stay in shape baking the mouth watering Triple chocolate chip cakes I day dream about have had to take a back seat, I wanted to bake something that creates the balance i long for & this Banana bread with a chocolaty twist hits the spot. it is really easy & with the eggs butter & granulated sugar out the window get ready for the new guilt free experience.
– 3 x Mushy Bananas ripe as you like.
– 2 x cups of wholemeal flour (spelt is fine)
– 4 x tbsp of Peanut Butter
– 2 x tbsp of Walden Farms Zero cal Chocolate Dip (Dark Chocolate melted is fine)
– Quarter cup of Stevia
– 1 x tsp of Baking powder
– 2 x tbsp of Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200°c. Prepare your loaf pan with oil, if necessary.
(I use non-stick baking paper, so I skip this step.)
2. In a large bowl or mixer, mash the bananas with a fork until smooth(ish). Add oil and mix well.
3. Add chocolate & peanut butter and mix well. Then add baking powder and stivia and mix well.
4. Stir in flour, one cup at a time. Mix thoroughly to get it all smooth!
5. Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Use a knife to test the center, and if it comes out clean it’s ready to come out.
6. Let it cool, slice and enjoy for days! ( i mean minutes… ok ok seconds) ;P